There are four brochures that you can download about the STEP Garden:
- STEP general information and membership form
- Grasses of the Southern Tablelands Ecosystems Park
- Eucalypts of the Southern Tablelands Ecosystems Park
- Garden Makers of the Southern Tablelands
STEP welcomes visitors to our Southern Tablelands regional botanic garden located at Forest 20. STEP works with with the Arboretum’s Education Coordinator to support visits by school and other groups. Our education space – ‘The Clearing’ provides a venue for groups to use.
The National Arboretum Canberra offers interesting educational workshops and programs for students of all ages. Highlights:
- sustainability and environmental education
- ecology and conservation
- horticulture and arboriculture
- Australian school curriculum.
Contact the Arboretum’s education coordinator on Tel 02 6207 8156 Mobile 0481 006 936 Fax 02 6207 7034, email
STEP is developing an ecosystem education and conservation centre demonstrating southern tablelands species. Coming later
STEP is developing online resources to provide a digital connection to our onsite education program. Coming later
We have prepared a range of worksheets that can be used by students from primary to college work levels. Coming later