The STEP newsletter for October 2009 is now available.
Included in this addition:
- Notificatino of AGM
- STEP Events calendar
- Information on the STEP working bee
- Geology, Soil and Water Flows: digging into the Soil Survey for the STEP site
- A report on the STEP Wetland Project
- Volunteers from Conservation Volunteers Australia come to work on the STEP project
- Water Flows into STEP Ephemeral Wetland
- Thirty year old seeds successfully germinated for the STEP forest
- Tree of the month: Eucalyptus delegatensis
Download the October 2009 Newsletter here.