Celebrate the National Arboretum Opening Festival
Saturday 2 February | 10am to 3pm
Enjoy fun, food and fabulous entertainment for all ages!
- Join the Conservation Walk to the STEP Forest and Garden leaving the Friends’ Marquee on the half hour from 10.30 am
- Visit the STEP Plants in Pots display at the STEP garden
- Enjoy a personal guided tour of the STEP garden experience
- Join in the Public Conversation with David Shorthouse at 1.10 pm
- Get some Sustainable gardening advice from ACTEW Water at The Canberra Discovery Garden.
- Enjoy the Spectacular views of Canberra, beautiful forests and sculptures.
PARKING AND TRANSPORT
No public parking, except disabled parking, is available on site during the Opening Festival.
Catch FREE ACTION shuttle buses to the Arboretum Opening Festival. Details: